* Jostens will be in the HHS auditorium lobby during both lunches on 4/1, 4/2, and 4/6 to distribute paid cap and gown orders.
* If you have not ordered your cap and gown for graduation you need to call
Jostens at 321-242-2055 to place your order.
* Click *here* to view the Senior Calendar of Events.
* Click *here* to view the dress code for graduation.
Click *here* for information and study session calendar for AP exams.
There will be a meeting for any incoming freshman girl interested in trying out for the girls soccer team on Monday, April 6 in the Media Center at 5:30 pm.
Prom tickets will be on sale March 30 to April 10 in guidance before and after school. They will also be sold during both lunches April 13 to April 24. Tickets are $85.00 per person. Prom will be at Hollywood Studios-Disney on May 2. Prom will be from 8pm to 12am but you must be there by 7:30 pm. Click *here* for prom guest form.
Harmony High Schools annual physical day for all incoming freshmen and returning athletes is scheduled for April 22 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the auditorium. The cost is $10.00.
* Click *here* important information about the dress code for Grad Bash. If you do not follow dress code you do not get your ticket and you do not receive a refund.
Bright Futures application opened Dec 1. Click *here* to do to the State of Florida Office of Student Financial Assistance web site. Click on the link for State Grants, Scholarships and Applications.
Click *here* for a calendar of college events for all Osceola County High Schools.
Harmony High School is conducting Parent and Student Surveys. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete these surveys. Please be assured that your responses will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
Harmony High School recently received two important reports that will make up over half of our 2013-2014 school grade. The remaining portions that will determine the final school grade will be released later this year. The results from both the Preliminary School Grade First Half Points Summary and the AP Results Report are excellent! Significant growth was shown in most categories. Click *here* for more information.